Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - buttplugs
Thread: buttplugs
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2005, 03:49 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

There's no hard and fast (pun intended) rule as to how an individual must use any toy. Hell, I've seen blowjobs performed on a dildo and I certainly can't figure out the thrill in that (though I suppose it is good practice).

Butt plugs are designed to stay put, though -- mostly. Can't say how many times I've seen them fall out when a dude is using one. I guess you have to get the right size plug for the right size hole.

I've fucked a few guys with them, same as fucking a dude with a dildo. I've seen guys shove them in and just keep them there. I've seen guys fuck them by themselves by sitting large-based plugs on a chair and squatting over them. They can be twisted and turned inside the ass. A top can insert one in himself and get some prostate stimulation when fucking a bottom. They can be inserted and the wide base can be tapped during sex to massage the prostate.

In a nutshell, you can do with them whatever you desire -- including shoving them in and going about your daily chores, just as you mentioned!

I love my cockrings and will use a toy on a another guy, but not a huge fan of toys for myself, though I am not averse to trying something out. I've seen little, tiny, slender butt plugs that aren't much bigger than a finger... I suppose I could deal with that. But those big-ass fuckers... not for me.
Quote |