Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oral Sex in Thailand: Anyone Contract HIV?
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2005, 07:45 PM
Axiom2001
Cruiser

To respond simplistically-- the answer to the above query is "NO"-- but after my undergoing an ill throat for almost a month and still working on it through prescribed medication, I just might have to get some flavored condoms in order to enjoy all of those turgid big cocks that are in existence.

A hot Brazilian fucked my throat as it had never been fucked; I do not know if it were he who got me out of sync, but I do know that I'd never had so much saliva and other juice flowing from me through he thrusts. It was indeed immensely enjoyable and hot, but I do not want to be sick and have to put my sex life on hold for almost a month.

All of my tests came up negative, so I know that I have NOT contacted any form of STD.
I'm definitely happy about this, but I will, from now on, have to way the merits of sucking dick or having my mouth drilled without the use of that latex....

Just thought I'd share this personal incident with you!