Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oral Rinse - Antiseptic
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2005, 02:15 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Any antiseptic brand will work fine -- Listerine or the generic equivalents. I like Target's blue mint myself, closest in flavor to genuine Listerine but about half the price. Wal Mart's mouthwash sucks. K Mart's is OK.

But... it's probably not going to serve any real purpose except to give you fresher breath. If you are planning on sucking a few dozen dicks and don't want offensive cum-breath -- it will certainly do the job for ya.

If you are looking for some sort of STD protection... well, there are two considerations here:

1) Mouthwash primarily disinfects with alcohol, though a few brands use fourteen-letter chemicals that essentially work in the same manner, killing bacteria and consequently odor along with them. There's absolutely no data available to say if mouthwash can help "protect," even a little bit, against STDs. But the good news is -- it probably can't hurt and it is entirely possible it MIGHT help (a tiny bit).

2) The only "warning" that might be necessary here is that excessive use of mouthwash can seriously dry out the oral cavity. Not only does this actually PROMOTE bad breath, but it certainly makes coming up with the necessary saliva needed to suck dick like a pro kind of tough. But more importantly, a mouth that is TOO dry can develop many more micro-tears in the mucosa, which can slightly increase the risk of letting a bug get somewhere you don't want it to be.

So again, the solution is moderation. Using some mouthwash isn't going to be a problem if you take it easy. Odds are high that it won't do a damn thing to help or hinder STDs, but it's only fair that you are informed of the possibilities.

If you are seeking ONLY to freshen your breath, consider Listerine Pocket Packs, Altoids, or some of those new breath sprays from Listerine and their generics. If you want some germ-killing action, use antiseptic mouthwash in moderation.

I once met a cocksucker who kept drinking swigs of cough syrup every few minutes as he took my dick into his mouth. I assumed he either: A) had some serious bronchitis or B) thought the alcohol in the mouthwash was a good STD prophylactic. Didn't change the blowjob at all, except it was kind of weird to watch. I'll imagine that he was quite buzzed on the stuff by the time he finished up -- looked to me like he downed almost the whole bottle.
Quote |