Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Supper Bed Club
Thread: Supper Bed Club
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2005, 11:42 PM
Gweilo
Cruiser

ok, since it looks as if noone went to Bed Club, here're my impressions from a few visits earlier this year:
Sunday is a 'gay' night, which means there are a few gays; the majority tho is still very hetero; lots of Indians and Caucasians. Plus plenty of women. It's a snobbish place (for no reason, really) and attracts 'beautiful' crowd, read: pretentious people. It's NOT expensive. I think I didn't even have to pay an entrance fee.

All gays go there in groups or at least they know someone and can join a group inside. No idea whether they're 'highly educated'. I find the term highly amusing. But they're not exactly muscular. Some might spend more money on designer clothing, but I wouldn't draw any wider conclusions from that.

Music is good, but the vibe is not.

Most gays move to DJ Station around 1am, so you'll see all those 'highly educated' individuals in Soi 2 eventually. You can save yourself a trouble of travelling by taxi to and from Nana on Sunday night.

Conclusion: Bed Club, nice as it is, not recommended for cruising. Good for people watching (unless you're a fashon victim yourself, then there's not much to watch; people there are not that fashionable). You could get lucky and meet someone 'educated'. Or maybe not.