Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How do I keep my hole tight
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2005, 01:35 PM
tevaboi
Cruiser

How do you define a loose asshole? Can you tense your asshole muscles and clamp around an average sized dick?

I find that most experienced bottoms have almost voluntary control over their asshole muscles and also toughened skin around the opening, which makes it easy to penetrate them. This might feel like a loose asshole (compared to a tense virgin asshole), but I have never met a bottom who could not clamp down on my dick by tensing his muscles.

I've read the medical literature about guys who have torn their asshole muscles so that they can't close them, but I suspect this is a rare problem.

Personally, I like an easy to get in hole. Being able to plunge my dick right in with just a little bit of spit on the condom is very sexy. Only experienced bottoms can enjoy this without screaming out in pain.
Quote |