Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I really would like to know.
View Single Post
Old 11th December 2005, 06:39 PM
VirginiaGuyNow
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to VirginiaGuyNow
Thumbs up Site seems much better after changes !

Hi, I never had too much of a problem with this site being slow. The response time has always been good for me and it is better now. I have taken pains to upgrade and modify my own hardware and software though. Today Yahoo was MUCH slower and I could do nothing to get it going.

As to the content. Keith cannot very well control the guys here and elsewhere who are too lazy to put anything on their ad or in a posting or email that describe them and their needs. Even less is there any control over the idiots who first thing ask for "stats" and next for pics and on and on. I just discard their email or don't answer them.

One thing I do is ask to meet serious hookups in a public place if I am going to invite them home. Why should I let a stranger in my house without even talking to him? Besides my experience with strangers in other places is that I will not be with ten feet of them. What does bug me is when I bring this up, somebody always wants my picture! If you are going to meet in real time, why ask for a picture?

My best success on Cruising for Sex is to find out what is going on in the neighborhoods near me. I also use the non geographic message boards for information, such as this one. Most of the guys I have corresponded with a good guys and maybe that is true on the street,but I doubt it.

Finally, there is no site, that I have found, that is any good for gay pickup sex. Without this site, I would be lost. I am not one of the lucky one who can walk into a ABS and be surrounded by handsome men with big cocks waiting for me to suck them off.

Not now and not likely. I will be interested in seeing how my looking and hooking for buddies went tonight. The ads seemed to b e a better quality. I think the photo (girl) is actually turning heads (so to speak)

Bi Bi George in Virginia
Northern Virginia Guy -- Bi Sometime TV wants to suck your cock for a long time and swallow. Looking for top rung gay or bi men, preferably for more than a one night stand. Like lots of oral and hand massage, but will satisfy you in all ways. Willing to try to be fucked by gentle guy. I have been married so I am sensative to married guys needs, including the need for discretion. I do have a place to host, but like to meet for coffee first. My experience is little really so you will also have fun teaching me your ways as I am very receptive to you and your ideas. Please write to me via email.
Quote |