Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking For Phuket Info
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2005, 05:29 AM
Cupidman

Looking For Phuket Info

Hey guys. Someone recently asked about why I don't have any info on my website for Phuket. I haven't been there in a few years and don't really have any current info to put up there.

I can check the sites like gayphuket.com and phuketgay.com, etc. But what I'd really like to put up are personal experiences with local and/or out-of-the-way places in Phuket. Maybe a cruisy beach or waterfall. Something like that. Mainly info that is good for a long time.

I don't update so often, so things like maps of parks or beaches or cruisy toilets are what I like to put on my site. And also helpful phone numbers (Tourist Police, Hospitals, 24 Hour Food Delivery, etc).

If you've got any special bars or clubs or cruisy spots or maps of places that you can't find anywhere else, that would be cool, too. You can send it directly to my address in my profile. I'm on Gmail now, so feel free to send any other samples that you want to send!

Anyway, just an idea.
Quote |