Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Downtown LA - Let's get organized
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2005, 03:11 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

A room at the MIDTOWNE SPA is $28 (lockers cheaper) and their 1/2 price rooms day are Tuesdays, hence $14 for a room on Tuesdays. You had quoted $99 for a hotel room at the Standard in your first thread (take it you were planning to help out on the cost???) .... $28 and $14 at MIDTOWNE is MUCH CHEAPER.

You expected the YMCA to be free??? lol, lol The $25 you were quoted for the YMCA is probably their one-time use price ... yearly memberships available, then divide it down how many times you plan to visit, hence cheaper per visit. I am pretty sure if you call and set up an appointment that they will give you a free tour.

http://www.ymcala.org/Branch/Default.aspx?ENT=60
and according to their site, no more is turned away with the ability to pay, hence a sliding scale. But sounds like you are a Downtown business professional, hence not eligible for bargain prices, unless you lie to them (wear ripped and dirty jeans when touring the facility).

I believe KLYT BATHHOUSE has specials on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But I think Downtown LA will be quiet the next two weeks due to the Holiday time. Starting in January, why don't you make every Thursday "Bears & Admirers Unite Day" at KLYT and then the same every Tuesday at MIDTOWNE SPA? Then hit the BEARS monthly event at MIDTOWNE too. There would be your events that you think Downtown is lacking.

Bathhouses are perfect for giving/receiving head ...jacking-off ... condoms even provided so no activity will be unsafe (that's condoms at MIDTOWNE, I do not know what KLYT provides). Showers to clean up in .... with the bonus of steam/sauna at both, with MIDTOWNE even having a whirpool and swimming pool.
Quote |