Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How Do You Signal for Sex at a Parking Lot?
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2005, 07:50 AM
mascguybost
Cruiser

When you get there, you'll learn quickly what to do by observing everyone else:

1. Be sure to keep your high beams on at all times.
2. Drive through the lot less than one mile and hour so that when you drive behind a guy that's parked, he feels like he's getting blocked in.
3. With the high beams on, pull in ever so slowly next to the guy so he feels like he's being interrogated, and then park as close as you can next to him so he can't open his door. Then sit and stare at him as long as you can until he leaves.
4. Drive in and out of the parking lot AT LEAST ten times every five minutes.
5. While in the parking lot, be sure to change spaces three or four times every two minutes.

Okay, so I'm having a little fun here. Good luck to you though. I'd reccommend cruising a lot that actually has a secluded place to walk into for some fun, or you'll just be hit with all the nonsense I described above.
Quote |