Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys need sex too!
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2005, 01:07 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Well, I can't disagree with this, and I certainly hope that when I enter my golden years I am still going strong and enjoying good sex with a nice mixture of men.

It's important, however, for some of the older guys out there to realize that not all "younger" dudes (relatively speaking) are into sex with a mature partner. I DO get bugged when an older dude gets pissed off and cops an attitude if I turn him down. Hey, I turn down guys much YOUNGER than me, too -- the key is to remember NOT to take it personally.

Some guys can be beautiful at just about any age. I recently hooked up with a guy who was probably close to sixty. He had a Kenny Rogers type of look going on: mound of white hair, very soft, white beard, blue eyes, stocky, classically handsome, tender, wanted to be hugged a lot... it was a cool encounter and I'd have no trouble repeating it.

Yet I've run into guys in their forties or fifties who clearly do not take care of themselves and frankly... look like shit. Sorry, fellas -- I have to pass, but it's not because of your age.

I've always wondered about what my sex life will be when I get older. I rather imagine that I'll tend to stick with men closer to my own age, as has been the case my whole life. Though I like to mix it up a bit still, for the most part I am attracted to men about my age. At the same time, I am SURE I will find younger men attractive as I get older -- kind of hard NOT to!

When faced with someone online who refuses to even consider sex with an older guy -- you simply have to accept that. We can't force anyone to have sex with us. Consider it HIS loss and move on, don't get your feelings hurt and save it up for the guy who will appreciate you -- he's out there; it just might take a while to find him.
Quote |