Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys need sex too!
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2005, 02:10 PM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

Quote:
Some guys can be beautiful at just about any age.
Thanks Scruff, I'll take that as a compliment. Just kidding. But it's true. I'm 50 now and thought my cruising days would be long gone by now, but I still get just about anyone I want when I'm cruising. I'm cruising guys close to my own age so I don't get that much rejection.

I'm in great shape if I do say so myself and I see those guys my age that look like hell. It's not the age so much as letting yourself go to pot.

Plenty of younger guys like older men but they don't care for the out of shape, unkept aggressive slobs more commonly known as trolls.

Online cruising is a different story. Say that you're over 40 and guys think you should be in a nursing home. Nothing can change that.

I have a webcam and jack off with much younger guys a lot. Age is almost always ask and most guys can't believe I'm 50, or so they say. Either way it's a boost to my already inflated ego.
Quote |