Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys need sex too!
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2005, 05:58 PM
Sensual Guy
Cruiser

I am the "Professor Emeritus" on this topic.

I first had sex with a man when I was 25. I was in graduate school at the time working on a doctorate.

I had been curious for about a year before it actually happened. I have always been attracted to professional men who were both mature and intelligent. By mature, I mean my age or older.

As I aged, my preference for men did not change. I enjoyed and continue to enjoy encounters with my peers -- both in age and in interests.

Today, one has to caste a wide net to enjoy the same catch. There are many men cruising who, if there profiles are to be believed, are quality guys. Yet, they are always looking for younger guys.

It's a medical fact, your body temperature stays at around 98.6F until you die. You may be able to feel the surface area of a man along with the warmth while you are cuddling but not the wrinkles. I remember clearly what the priest said while counseling "Harold and Maude." Thus, I wonder how much success some of the older guys have with the younger dudes (without a decline in their net worth).

I live by what the photographer Annie Leibowitz (did not have time to check the spelling): "Every morning that you look in the mirror, you should tell yourself that this is the best I am going to look for the rest of my life."
Quote |