Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan bar fine=400 B
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2006, 07:54 AM
kiki
Cruiser

Orson,
Thanks for your reply.It was my first time here indeed.I was chocked by the non-wai from staff and even the boy I offed didn't say Hi to me when he came sit down.All of other bars,boys and staff were friendly and very polite.I had hard time to make them understand my English,my accent is rather American,maybe that's the reason.It was embarrasing when I went see a waiter asking for the boy,as he didn't get what I said,he passed me to the manager,then I had another hard time to make him understand that I wanted to off a boy,meanwhile my boy just got off the stage and went to pee,I had to point my fingers at him to the manager.The way I offed him was not really civilized!!!Then the manager got it,he then said"400 B"right away!This is a very busy supermarket by the way!!!
I did enjoy my boy but he was not educated,like passing ahead me when the elevator door opened.He didn't want to go take a shower either :-)).
Maybe Tawan should educate their boys and staff despite the popularity!
Quote |