Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking For Phuket Info
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2006, 10:56 PM
phuketcumslut
Cruiser

phuket info

I hope people reply and we get some Phuket info up here.
I live in Patong and have only been here a couple of months. I'm really not interested in the ladyboy scene, young boys, and/or paying for sex. I also am not into going to the seedy feel of the Paradise complex in Patong. I'd like to be cruising outdoors, or in hotels, etc. I hope some people post info. I'm into over 30 farangs, especially on vacation or business trips.

What I know:
The beach in Patong seems to have a concentration of gay men in the section near where Bangla road ends. There is always a volleyball game of young boys there but the people lying around are mostly older farangs. In general Patong Beach has a lot of gay men but there doesn't seem to be much crusing at night as there is nowhere to go really.

As for the rest of the island: I don't know of any ostensilby gay bars but there are gay friendly bar/club/restaruants like Lim's in Patong. Lim's is expensive and alot of the people who hang out there are into themselves and so it has an exclusive feel. I've never seen any action in the stalls at Central and I go there alot. The set up is good in most cases. However, there is the seemingly ever present female cleaning staff. Also, I have no info on what the Thai authorities would do if they caught anyone.

I'm sure they are plenty of hotels, hiking trails and waterfalls that would make great cruising places just not sure if there are enough people around who are interested. So many people who come here are into the young Thai boys and they are easy pickin's in the Paradise complex. Not sharing that interest, I'm getting very frustrated here on Phuket.
Quote |