Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan bar fine=400 B
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2006, 09:11 PM
hotblktrouble
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to hotblktrouble Send a message via MSN to hotblktrouble Send a message via Yahoo to hotblktrouble

I have never offed a guy from Tawan.. I have visited the bar often but never offed a guy there.

On my last trip, I only offed one guy my whole trip. When I went to Pattaya with a Thai friend, we went to Adams apple and we selected a guy that he would fuck while I watched. We picked a sexy guy with dark skin and lean muscle and tight abs.

They were both shy to start so I helped them by getting my shower first, then I came out the room, dimmed the lights, put on some jazz, poured some drinks and greeted each of them as they exited the shower...

I sat them together on the loveseat.... I don't need to tell you what will happen when you set 2 almost nude guys guys so close with only the fabric of a towel between them.....

Dicks became hard and kissing and fondling began. They moved to the bed and licked and sucked while asking me to join....

I only watched....

My friend fucked him. Not hard and rough like I expected, but slow and smooth. I moved closer to the bed because it seem to radiate energy and I knew the end was near.

The gogo boy was on his back, his toes curled, pinching the shoulders of my top friend as he slowly pushed and pulled his cock out of his ass.... I was there just in time to see the gogo boys cock begin to throb, bounch and shoot string after string of cum across his chest. His cock was untouched but his face seem to be a mix of delight and worry.

He did not need to worry. My top friend was coming too and he pushed his cock so fimly into the guys ass that he pushed the guys body about a foot across the bed, shook like the devil, falling over still plugged into the gogo boy.... Catching his breath and kissing the gogo boys legs, feet and toes as he carefuly rolls his body as if trying to unscrew the cock out of his ass.....

I came too, but I did not touch the gogo boy.... I am sure that would have cost me a tip for sure......

When I returned to Pattaya alone... I went back and found him and we had our own fun but no one was there to jerk off to what we were doing....