Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ageing of the farang scene
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2006, 07:59 PM
brief encounter
Cruiser

I strongly disagree with the above re type of Hong Kong customer at Game Boy and C.E.The standard is very high,rarely do you see fat H.K. guys.I have been entertained by six 20-somethings over the last two trips and was very pleased.Could've had more.C.E. especially is mouth-watering in choice and some farangs (often expats in finance or travellers) are also attractive.Sunday afternoons are very busy with good selection.

C.E openly state entry price on H.k Gay resource page and other outlets:

http://sqzm14.ust.hk/hkgay/Saunas_an...g_Kong_Island/
After first visit all nationalities are given a coupon with a discount price named on the ticket.With only 15-20 people most week nights I doubt extreme preferential pricing occurs.If you take ad from 'Spartacus' admission is half price.

If travelling around don't by-pass C.E.Naked zone (small towel) every night.Not Bangkok by a long shot but good.
Quote |