Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ageing of the farang scene
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2006, 09:22 PM
brief encounter
Cruiser

In reply to Gweilo.

1. I have been to H.K saunas many times.I quote the last two as they are most recent.

2. You state that only guys who need fat asians to boost their ego are happy with H.K saunas which is an insult to the guy who started the thread and myself.You don't know us.

3.Not only do Asians receive a discount,I received it 4 nights in a row.

4.If it is so bad one wonders why you go so many times.

5.Gweilo quote:"Game Boy is owned by a group of Chinese sticky rice, who would rather die than being seen with any white guy in public, not to mention having sex."

What has this to do with the price of fish? No one goes to cruise the owners and they are welcome to their taste.The staff have always been most professional there.

With the viscious, bitchy attacks on management of both venues one detects some underlying bitterness.Hong Kong is not disappointing sexually only financially.Avoid it if on budget or expecting large numbers at Saunas.

I have other friends who rate it highly and it has been praised previously on C.F.S. (I am a long time member).One point that is agreed on is that the other venues are difficult but if I can drop my usual modesty I am admitting to success at WE club and Jungle Boys.

Love those Hongkys at C.E!

ps apologies to moderators and others for hijacking the topic and turning it to C.F.S. h.K.
Quote |