Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hispalis
Thread: Hispalis
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2006, 11:08 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

When I went to the Costa Rican embassy in London to obtain a visa ( no fee ), a female Costa Rican officer who was born, raised and lived in San Jose told me not to stay in San Jose more than one day because it's not a nice city and she was absolutely right.

To be fair, I think driving in the countryside was good. Scenery was beautiful, but I wasn't overwhelmed. I believe you have been to Bali, right? It's a similar drive, nothing more special, other than the cost of travel in Bali is less than half the cost of that in Costa Rica, and if your car breaks down in Bali you know you will be safe but in Costa Rica you have to pray for Buddha!. Although Costa Rica is so green with 9 months of rains per year and the land is so fertile that if you drop a sead anywhere it will grow, surprisinly crime and theft rate is so high. Most houses and buildings' windows have metal frames to protect lives and belongings from thefts. Security guards are also everywhere, even at McDonalds right in downtown San Jose and in a smaller town outside. A guy who I met and had fun at the Hispalis warned me and my friend not to walk back to the hotel becasue it's dangerous. I told him it's just about 10 minutes walk in the town centre. But he insisted we take a taxi !.

I wouldn't rush back to Costa Rica if I still have other countries in my "to visit" list.
Quote |