Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - anyone have cruising tips for arab lands?
View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2006, 10:55 AM
chicagobuttlove
Cruiser

anyone have cruising tips for arab lands?

so, i'm in palestine and totally into the hot, hot olive skinned masculine guys here. but i can't figure out how to make a connection. anybody give me some advice? here's what i've picked up so far.

the straight guys hold hands, kiss cheecks, stand really close to each other, and leave a hand on their friends leg. it is throwing my gaydar way off.

whenever i touch my nuts, the guys stare at me a long time. its like they don't look away, but they don't reciprocate (except once) and i can't read if the stare is about getting a signal from me, or about kicking my ass.

its easy to attract attention by grabbing yourself, and the guys start joking - but i don't know if they're making fun or if a group of friends are interested. at the same time, i see guys standing around grabbing themselves all the time, and it doesn't seem to phase anyone.

i get a sense that gay stuff happens a lot here. that its more like lesbians in the states - most guys have an expereince with a close friend, but get married and don't make a life out of gay relationships. i think this because i noticed the married 40ish porter in the hotel follow me to my room, watch me get naked, enter the room and offer to suck my dick if i paid him.

also, in the old city this hot as hell guy who is a vender there says to me "want me to fuck you in the ass? how much to fuck you in the ass" like, it was out of nowhere, and he obviously didn't do this as a serious line of work.

like, i think the attitude with the arab guys (in spite of the intimidation of violence and ostracizism) is that they will fuck a guy or get sucked, no problem. but reciprocating is not to be done.

so, i guess my question is, what's the experiences of gay sex in the arab world, and how can i get some?
Quote |