Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys need sex too!
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2006, 08:18 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

... and while it is certainly true that some individuals discriminate based on age and other arbitrary factors, it is also true that some people simply are not attracted to older dudes.

Doesn't matter if the older guy in question has taken care of himself -- much of our appearance as we get older is not only attributed to how well we've taken care of ourselves, but also predetermined by our DNA (some twenty-eight year old guys are balding and unfortunately for a few of them, do NOT look good with male pattern baldness at an early age, to give but one small example).

So, when I see a twenty-eight year old dude that is unattractive to me because he's balding, am I being ageist? That would be impossible, wouldn't it? I'm nearly forty myself.

If I run into a sixty-two year old guy who looks unappealing to me, am I being ageist because I turn him down? That can't be, either since I have said YES to guys who are older than that (last week, for example, a cool biker-oldster enjoyed my dick and exclaimed: "I just sucked that monster right the fuck out of ya!") -- good for both of us.

In the spring, I will reach the dreadful "cutoff age" of FORTY. Damn, what a shame. The college boys who eagerly drop to their knees for me NOW will have to reject me once my birthday passes seeing as how I will no longer fit into their stringent requirements as stated in their online profiles.

Or maybe they'll make an exception for "daddy," huh?

How long might I be able to pull off this "cub" shit, right?

Look, the point is this:

Not everything is a SLIGHT against someone else. Not every sexual action and reaction should be judged. NO ONE should EVER feel OBLIGATED to fuck someone else for fear of being politically incorrect.

We can only take that shit so far.

It is also programmed into our DNA to spread our seed with individuals who are young, vibrant, healthy and "of good stock." Doesn't matter that we're mostly homos and not going to be making any new rug-rats in the near future -- this is a drive toward positive reproduction that is independent of sexual identity.

Heterosexual "young bucks" generally want to spread THEIR seed in as many YOUNG, healthy, vibrant females as possible. It is only natural that we want to do the same (except we usually shoot into a hairy asshole instead of a slimy snatch).

We need not become offended by someone else's sexual tastes. Trying to convince others that they SHOULD be horny for someone that they are NOT is akin to psychological rape.

Just how many times have we discussed here that cruising is NOT for the delicate and the easily offended male? Cruising is hard core -- rejection happens ALL THE TIME. And so does the huge ego-boost of a successful "conquest."

We talk of this often because we've all experienced it firsthand. Which leads to the inescapable conclusion that not everyone out there is attracted to everyone else. This is LIFE, that's just how it goes and we need to DEAL with it. Can't take the competition? Stay out of the bookstore!

Fuck, a week ago I was rejected by a dude half my age who proceeded to suck off the nastiest, smelliest, trolliest old fucker I've ever met.

Eh. To each his own. I found someone else and had a great time -- and the old troll got HIS good time, too. (For the record, he IS a slob and he DOES stink and he doesn't take NO for an answer -- hence, he IS a classic troll and his age is only a small part of that definition).

Anyway, once again, for emphasis: TO EACH HIS OWN.

We need not EVER feel guilty for our sexual choices.

I do believe that is what this website is all about, am I right?
Quote |