Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - anyone have cruising tips for arab lands?
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2006, 11:03 AM
hairylegs
Cruiser

I have a good friend, a nurse (female) who worked in Saudi for about 3 years. One of her worst stories, and from my experience, anyone who has spent any time in Saudi has only bad stories about the place, was about a young Phillipino guy who worked in the infirmary with her, who one night was taken out into the desert by a group of Saudi men, and gang raped repeatedly. She said his rectum was like hamburger when the bastards finished with him, and he had to be smuggled out of the country for emergency surgical care. Seems Saudi men don't engage in that sort of behavior, so the foreigner obviously enticed a dozen good Saudi citizens into that criminal behavior. By the time the Saudi gestapo arrived to arrest the guy (and probably behead him too), he was gone. And never came back.

I suggest that if you want sex with Arab men, you just go to Paris.
Quote |