Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - laser hair removal
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2006, 07:21 PM
Rise
Cruiser

BKK Experience W/ Laser Hair Removal

I live/work in BKK & have used 3 clinics for laser hair removal (and freckles/sun spots too). Bumrungrad Hospital is OK. APEX in Siam Discovery Center is better on prices, sometimes spotty on English. My first choice though is a U.K. educated, Thai dermatologist, Dr. Thirichai, who has a super modern clinic in Siam Square. (Siam Laser Clinic/Soi 3/Siam Square/1200-2000.)

It depends somewhat on what hair you’re having lasered. I’ve had my underarms done which is the most common, laser hair treatment in any of those 3 clinics. Now, I am having my pubic hair ‘bush’ permanently reduced 50% in size and all hair on my balls permanently removed.

Laser hair treatment usually requires 3 or more sessions spread out over at least 3 weeks between sessions. The permanence of it depends somewhat on the color of the hair (darker hair is the best with lighter skin color). It won’t permanently remove 100% of all hair but it’ll remove 95%+. Every 1-2 years, you may need a top up.

Is it painful? Not really. When the dermatologist is lasering, it feels like a rubber band is being stretched to ‘sting’ the skin a bit. There is only that sensation. After it is finished, there are no scars and no residual pain at all.
Quote |