Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - KL's New terminal for low cost airlines opening soon
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2006, 06:23 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

did they build a new airport or are they using the older one that closed about 10 years ago when they opened KLIA? That one is actually much closer to the city centre.
As for places to stay, I would highly recommend the Shangri-La downtown, and be sure to ge their "Value Rate" which includes a free roundtrip limo (Mercedes) from KLIA, fabulous buffet breakfast, a really nice gym, unlimited (!) laundry, hi-speed internet access if you have a laptop, local calls, and 6pm check-out. I got it in July for about $130++. It's actually a great deal if you use all the extras. If not, then I'd recommend the Capitol Hotel, in a great location for about US$50 per night for room only.

If you're going to spend US$100+ for another hotel, I'd go for the Shang.