Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - laser hair removal
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2006, 11:13 PM
hcmpp
Cruiser

I had three treatments at Bumrungrad on chest - after first treatment no effect - doctor said would need to increase the "power" (thanks so how much did that waste of time cost me). After two more - he never asked to see me to check how it went. In my view I seems to have more hair and longer than before. Will be making an appointment to see him again and wil ask how they come up with their success statistics if they do not see the patient after the final treatment. The second and even more the third (now doubt power went up again) was more painful and they had ice at hand to deaden it - pain only lasts about 20 mins. Thus I suppose different people will react in different ways. may be worth having a test patch done first. I may well try the guy in siam out next.
Quote |