Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - KL's New terminal for low cost airlines opening soon
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2006, 06:20 AM
zippo
Cruiser

KL low cost terminal

Well, I for one is not looking forward to its opening. First, its located quite a distant away from the KLIA international airport and most probably, you need to pay a higher taxi fare to get there.
Another thing, there will be no aerobridge servicing this terminal. If it rains, you carry an umbrella and if its not, you walk and get free sun tan.
The low cost terminal is located near the air cargo building. I haven't been to the cargo building even though I used to work in the airport! So I can't tell exactly how far away is it.
The cabinet is still considering if airport tax will be reduced for the low cost terminal.
Let's just wait and see what happens. Any delay will be delightful news to me.
Thai guy.....if you want a real nice hotel near to shopping area, try the Mandarin Oriental. Its connected to KLCC. Good time to come to KL will be in late Feb and March where most shops will be having sale after the Chinese New Year.
Quote |