Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - laser hair removal
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2006, 07:16 AM
Rise
Cruiser

Dr T's Phone & Laser Hair Removal Pain

Dr. Thirichai uses the nickname "Dr. T" for his farang patients. His telephone number is 02-251-4531~2. His clinic is on the 2nd floor and admittedly, in that BKK way with addresses, a little hard to find the 1st time.

You can email me directly if you want tighter directions. And, his front office staff is pathetic with English so you'll have to patiently wade through until you speak with him. You really don't need an appointment (that isn't the Thai way). Just show up in the mid-to-late afternoon or early evening. He'll take care of you.

He is relatively young (30?) and initially quite a professionally serious sort of doctor. I imagine he's straight thought openminded. He likes 'metrosexuals' as they are good for business!

As far as HCMPP's comments about the pain, he's right in that we all have different levels of pain tolerance. The closest analogy is the S-N-A-P of rubber band on your bare skin when the laser is working. It is obviously an alien feeling but the results are fine.

Not all laser hair removal is successful. The first treatment IS done always done at a lower power setting and subsequent treatments have HIGHER power settings. The first treatment will permanently remove no more than 20% of the hair growth. The second treatment should remove an additional 50%.

Laser hair treatments do not produce instant results. Everyone needs a sequence of them. I think Bumrungrad's information to HCMPP is correct according to what I know too.
Quote |