Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - KL's New terminal for low cost airlines opening soon
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2006, 10:07 PM
john4256
Cruiser

Send a message via ICQ to john4256

Quote:
Originally posted by Thai Guy
I will be interested to know about this too. I will fly Air Asia to KL in June.

Ninja, where do you normally stay ?. I am thinking about Pan Pacific or Swiss Garden. As I am going there with my sister and her daughters, I prefer to stay near shopping malls/shopping streets where they can go shopping or have a walk on their own while I go to sauna in the evening. Any recommendation ?
Thai Guy, The Swiss Garden is the better of the two for shopping - it is very close to Jalan Bukit Bintang one of the main shopping streets. The Pan Pacifc was a bit too far out for me when I stayed there once. The Swiss Garden is an excellent hotel and the closest I have used for shopping. - just a short walk and you are in the thick of it. Lots of cruising areas too all within walking distance of the Swiss Garden
Quote |