Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - anyone have cruising tips for arab lands?
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2006, 01:51 AM
pleasure_activist
Cruiser

I agree sex is everywhere. Having traveled extensively in Morocco and Egypt the most frequent question was 'would you like mint tea', the second most frequent was an offer of sex.

The easiest sex was with hotel staff. At the Nile Hilton in Cairo I smiled at a hot hotel maintenance man, showed him my key and he was at my door 5 minutes later. Same at the Cataracts hotel in Aswan. In Marakesh one of the security guards at the Merridian visited my room. None of these involved money, just horny guys.

Also pick cute taxi drivers, and guides. Also in Egypt the faluka boat guys are a good bet.

Other posters are right about the general expectation that you''ll suck their cocks, but once you are both naked and things are happening you can hope for some reciprocation.

One thing of note. Shorts are considered imodest. My buddy and I were wearing demure walking shorts in the summer heat, and eventually found out that we were dressed like 'sluts'...which turned out to be a good way to attract men.

Finally, arab guys would ask us where our wives were, as it aparently is odd not to travel with your family. Upon hearing we were not married (or our wives were not with us) everyone just assumed we were available, and they could proposition us if they were interested.
Quote |