Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys need sex too!
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2006, 04:09 AM
Slutbot
Cruiser

I can remember a time when I was one of those "cute, young pups" that was disgusted with attention from what I considered at that time "trolls."

It's funny but now that I'm in my 40s......I find my attention turning completely away from the young uns and more my age group/older.

The best blowjob I ever got was from a 70 yr old guy....bald, wrinkled skin, but nice.....I nearly freaked when he took his teeth out (in fact, lost my boner) but after I felt those slippery gums on my cock, I boned up immediately and I was in heaven!

A couple of years ago while at the baths, I was extremely horny....left the door to my room open....I laid (layed? I always get confused on that) on my stomach, ass up....and an older guy came in, played with my ass, rimmed me, then stood, took off his towel, showed a nice thick cock (8" maybe?) and proceeded to give my ass a nice long, smooth fuck.

Don't count out those "old" men.....the talent of experience is wonderful.....
Quote |