Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - laser hair removal
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2006, 07:08 AM
Rise
Cruiser

Unsuccessful Treatments

I am sorry to learn of BKK_GWM's unsuccessful experience at APEX. I have only been to their Pattaya branch and that laser hair removal process was successful.

Laser hair removal is NOT successful with everyone. It can be particularly frustrating when one shaves hair (like pubic, chest and back hair) which isn't meant to be shaved in order to receive laser hair removal treatment(s).

If it doesn't work, the hair grows in again first in a stubble and then with continuous growth. While this hasn't happened to me, it is the net result of laser hair removal treatment(s) not working.

My underarm laser hair removal treatments have been 100% successful. My pubic and scrotum hair treatments have been done but once. I'll see how it is progressing after the second treatment NEXT week.
Quote |