Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Should you reveal if you have HIV/STD's when...
View Single Post
Old 8th February 2006, 09:58 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

I don't know all the regs, but I have been told that if an HIV+ person does not divulge his status to you and engages in unsafe sex with you, he has just committed a felony. The HIV+ guys I talk with say that alone is enought to keep some guys honest who otherwise wouldn't be. But they told me that other guys stopped getting tested when the laws were passed. So the effect of the law was to drive sexually active men away from early detection.

Anonymous tricks being spontaneous, I would think the latest time would be when the cock is presented or spit is going to be swapped. Any time earlier than that would depend on the interaction.

If you engage a guy online and his profile doesn't disclose his HIV status, then you need to ask. He can lie, but it can come back to haunt him if he does lie. There are guys right now facing attempted murder charges because they did not disclose their HIV status to their partners.

I had a guy wait until we both were naked before he asked me. I assumed up to that point he might be HIV+ and acted accordingly. You should do the same. After disclosure we still both practiced safer sex. (no sex is totally safe-unless it is masturbation alone lol)

And here's some food for thought: guys are only as clean as their last partner, not their last test. So even if you ask and he is honest as to his known status, he could still have been the pig bottom guest of honor at the 50-man gang fuck the month before.

I think the best thing is to think with your big head, not your little head. Take precautions with your health and be fully aware of the exact level of risk of STD's of each act you engage in.
Quote |