Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Venice Roman Holiday
View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2006, 10:19 PM
blowbudla
Cruiser

Made it finally

OK....sums it up. It was worth the detour as I had to be in Santa Monica anyway today. Based on this experience I wouldn't make a special trip just to be there. Its small and was barely half full.

I checked in about 12:30 and stayed until 3. I played with a quite few men, which is nice as I have little time for pretty boys who want to pose and be admired. The crowd was primarily bottom oriented and since I was in a bottom mood I was disappointed I didn't get my ass banged.

Interesting mix and the "hit" ratio for a place with fewer than a dozen men was good. Good mix of ages, a couple of really hot young guys. The down side was the two in their 60's that smoked nonstop in their rooms.

The employees who met me at the door were really helpful in recommending which room to take since this was my first visit. Good advice as I had some good traffic and resulting visitors.

The interesting staff I did not see were two who shrieked behind closed doors near the lockers over vacation time and who abuses, who gets to go next whatever. Labor unrest is not pretty nor conducive to getting laid.

Overall it was OK. If I lived in the 'hood I'd probably visit a few times a year if anything for kicks and giggles. Would I make the special trip from Pasadena just for their, probably not as the chances of a miss is too great.