Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Question? Help Me.
View Single Post
Old 26th February 2006, 11:03 AM
Jeffwy
Cruiser

"I guess it's important that we don't take it personal."
There's your problem.
Fact is, it's still a human being on the other end of those computer connections, and it's indicative of the lack of simple respect for people in today's society
It takes but a minute to simply email someone, for example, that you can't make it...in ADVANCE. Not wait until the last minute (or not at all). But people think of themselves only, for the most part (not everyone). And those who have been stood up before probably think, "it's been done to me, so no big deal if I don't show up".

It's just the lack of courtesy these days. Simple as that. I've had calls or emails in advance where they guy had to cancel, and that's the way it should be. Those are the courteous men, even if it's a bogus reason....they still had the courtesy to say something.
Unless you die ot have a car accident or beome hospitalized, there is no excuse. And face it, people don't like to hear that these days. They hate responsibilty. They hate to grow up.
Quote |