Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any sex shows in BKK
View Single Post
Old 26th February 2006, 12:19 PM
bigboy4u
Cruiser

I know what you mean?

Thanks wow pow, but Yes Mr. Moderator it was not really Thai food or more the western copy, apart from being cooked by a Thai, but im an old fashioned Girl and My boyfriend thought his Tom Yum was great though, the guys next to me said they were staying at the Oriental Hotel, on a cooking course as they are Professional caters, they said the food and the Prices at the BALCONY Restaurant was the best they have ever had around the world, for quailty Pub Grub and the house wine was amazing I can only take there word for it, so price for quality it looks as though we have found a winner.....

Next time your in Soi 4 off Silom Road Bangkok, you go to the Balcony Pub and then report back but make sure you dont miss the Babylon Sauna as well, even at my age of the wrong side of 50 I was copulating with some amazing guys, as if they were film stars or Models, what on earth do they see in my bodyI I said to one guy, why you like pom pooy falang, he said Im not bothered I like sex and dicks and ass, what's a Large body got to do with it, amazing Thailand

http://www.babylonbkk.com/home.asp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigboy4u.jpg (2.2 KB, 552 views)
Quote |