Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any sex shows in BKK
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2006, 08:10 AM
Subtle
Cruiser

There is a quite comprehensive (and up to date!) review of Silom/Suriwong area bars, GoGos etc etc. on one of the personal Blogs associated with Sawatdee Forum. The guy who wrote it was obviously on a labour of love!

Lots of excellent description here, but after reading it all it seems quite obvious that most places are toned down versions of their former selves some years ago. I'm sure an out-and-out fuck show can be found by slogging through Silom on a Saturday night bar crawl, but it will be more blind luck than something which is advertised or regular. Good luck!

For myself (long-time BF / not much of a GoGo'er / not caring so much about Other-People-Fucking) I was just pleasantly surprised to find this long review of places on the site. Perhaps you can find some interesting information there as well.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com...eblog.php?w=27

Unfortunately, this link will probably not work well for those already in Thailand, as Sawatddee Forum has been blocked for viewing within the country. What a colossal drag!

Cheers ...
Quote |