Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Getting Stood Up
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2006, 09:13 AM
Rocket1
Cruiser

Getting Stood Up

On numerous occassions, I have had guys reply to my postings or personal ads on here. They contact me and initiate plans to get together for a little fun. Some of them send many e-mail (or make phone calls) and go into juicy details about what they want to do when we get together. These e-mails make you so hot that you're ready to jack off thinking about the fun you're going to have when you hook up. Alas, most of these guys make definite plans and then don't bother showing up (or contacting you to say they can't make it). This is especially aggrevating for the bottom who goes through all the trouble of douching to get ready.

Why do these guys do it? Do they get off by making plans, making you horny and then not showing? Do some of them chicken out at the last minute or do they make plans knowing that they have no intention of following through? In most of the cases, the guys are agressively pursuing the date. I could understand it if I was the one in pursuit and sending all these e-mails but these guys are the ones constantly contacting you.
Quote |