Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ccbc
Thread: Ccbc
View Single Post
Old 1st March 2006, 05:24 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

I stayed at CCBC a couple years ago and had a good time. Then went back for the afternoon/evening last summer. Yes, the place was very tired and run down. There are several water features along "The Walk" .... seemed like the water hadn't been changed in ages and had a smell to it. In general the entire resort was just dirty and not kept up.

The crowd was older (retirement years) that visit .... I am comfortable being naked but didn't slip out of my trunks on that visit, though many others were naked (just picture that in your head. lol). Actually didn't see any sex going on anywhere during my time there.

My friend, Barry, likes ALL WORLDS. I have since stayed at VISTA GRANDE/MIRAGE/ATRUIM/AVALON (Warm Sands area) ...much better kept than CCBC. Did see sex and also had "some fun" while I was there.

You might want to do a day pass before committing on getting a room at CCBC. Though they do have some "Mr. Nude Contests" which might attract a better crowd due to the event. I do believe they have a "Calandar of Events" on their web site, their site an easy Google search. A friend and I did stay at the HYATT for a wedding and he ventured to CCBC on a Friday evening. He stayed 10 minutes as it was "The Fist Fuckers Weekend", rooms set up with slings & Crisco with the crowd pretty narly.
Quote |