Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ccbc
Thread: Ccbc
View Single Post
Old 4th March 2006, 05:00 AM
SexyFucker
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to SexyFucker
when are you guys going there? you're missing some hotties!!

I tell you guys, I go to CCBC rarely, but every time I do, there are at least 5 hot guys -- and by hot guys, I keep an open mind, but definitely there are always some 20 and 30 something's wandering around. Cute, definitely. And some hunky hairy hot daddies, too. Totally. Nasty hot sweaty sex usually happens in the 3 little shacks towards the back of the property, the "sauna", the pitch black "video room" and the "dungeon".

I suggest yes, trying just a day pass (available anytime of day, good for 12 consecutive hours) and making sure you're there on a Thurs Fri Sat or Sun night from say, midnight til 4 am.

You're sure to have some fun, and see some hot guys.

**** UNLESS of course, it's that nasty Fister's weekend. My ex was practically the ringleader of that group in San Diego (RHSD) and he was the youngest and cutest of them all... and still looked like a reject from the cross-bred hillbillies with bow-legs and buck teeth. ShudderRRRR
Quote |