Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Lodging at Jontiem Beach???
View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2006, 07:57 PM
TP
Cruiser

Internet rates

On the website Room Rates page each room type has an "Internet Rate" botton which takes you to a booking availability request form. I sent one off for early May to see what they offer. Maybe axiom would like to do the same for his intended stay and we can see what they come up with.

I no longer get embarrassed when asking for discount in Asia. The answer if so often yes. I recently decided to buy a Canon Pixma MP150 all-in-one printer. The price on "to home" mail order was Bt3790. In Pattaya's Tukcom I found one at Bt4100 best discount Bt4000. I walked around and found one at Bt4200. I said "too expensive what is best price" the girl looked panicked and said "How much you pay" I offered Bt3800. She made a phone call and that's what I paid. I saw the model in Carrefour yesterday at Bt3790. I don't bargain in the big supermarkets but most department stores will give you at least 5%.
Quote |