Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bad hook up
Thread: Bad hook up
View Single Post
Old 4th April 2006, 05:02 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Had a couple bad encounters that kept me out of commission for a few DAYS, but certainly nothing that ever made me consider giving up cruising entirely. Fuck, I've been cruising since I was fourteen... have had a LOT of rotten shit go down.

You're right that it is tough to find a good fuck buddy, though. I'm rather to the point that I'd like to come across a guy I can hang with often, but so far... each and every one of them has some issue that blow it all to hell. Meanwhile, I'll just keep doing what I do and enjoy my encounters for what they are.

You said you realize this problem of yours that happened was the result of not thinking clearly. That's OK. Like most things in life, just consider it a learning experience. It seems unlikely to me that you'd repeat whatever mistake you think you made. Don't fret too much over it. Take what you have learned and move on. And whatever you do, don't allow yourself to believe that there are no decent guys out there. Even when it is just casual sex and even when the dude may not be a great potential fuck buddy, it is certainly possible to meet GREAT guys and have a lot of fun with them and go your separate ways. Enjoy each encounter for what it is.
Quote |