Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Where Is The Very Best Xxx Bookstore In The Usa????
View Single Post
Old 4th April 2006, 05:11 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Don't want much, do ya?

Hey, I'd love to find that perfect place, too. Not sure any ONE stands out -- lots of cities have great bookstores, but just about all leave something to be desired, too.

In your neck of the woods, try Providence, RI. Gay Megaplex was hot as hell for me. Good bathhouse AND bookstores adjacent. Down by the docks. Not sure if this is still open, but you can check online.

A driving trip through NH would yield good results. Lots of small stores, though -- but you can hit many in a few hours.

Atlanta scene used to be hot, but I think from what I've heard it has gotten more tame lately.

For me, TAMPA was about the best town I've found so far, but I haven't done the bookstore scene in California.

No one particular place in Tampa, either. The Sex Listings here will give you a rundown of all the great bookstores. All night action, never stops. Most within easy driving distance. Not a problem to go to several stops in one night. Large metro area, too, with stores in adjacent communities and an interesting gay campground about eighty miles away.

I've done a few cocksuckee bookstore driving trips myself. Tampa takes the cake so far, but I enjoy West Virginia (statewide), too. WV is a tame scene, though, with many small stores.
Quote |