Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 39 underground
Thread: 39 underground
View Single Post
Old 6th April 2006, 11:46 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Question Cannot find ???

I have just received an E-mail from a never posted b4 memeber called " asianXXXxXlover " asking the similar question this week .
( I don't understand WHY he asked me by PM )

He said ,

Hi Ninja,

. . . after i read alot about your information i will like to go 39 sauna and cinema theater.. Please send me the addresse in thai and english wil be very helpful.

I attached the URL of 39 UNDERGROUND SAUNA in my PM to this unkwon memeber promptly ( I am afraid he cannot read it either ) , but I HAVE NEVER heard from him since .

The way how to get there was mentioned so maaaaaaaaaany times here by our moderater , ICON , other POSTERS and me ( I recently mentioned on LOSTNOOMTHAI's thread ( about 5 days ago ? )

If you cannot find it , the second best thing probably you search a perticular poster's all posts from " Profile " .

This URL of 39's location map will help you ( all in Thai though )

39 Underground map
Quote |