Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Steam Closed!!!
Thread: Steam Closed!!!
View Single Post
Old 6th April 2006, 08:53 PM
midatl
Cruiser

Flex

Guys, honestly, Flex is not that bad since they finally finished remodeling. It had been over a year since I went back, and I was actually impressed. Now it's no Ritz Carlton, (it is a bath-house) but it does seem cleaner, and the new steamroom and large two room sauna is much nicer.
It would be better if guys would go and play more rather than sit in the lobby and watch TV, or stand around talking loud about their weekend. You can do that a lot cheaper at home.
If you haven't been in a while, it might be worth your while to check it out. ....and before you start, I'm just a paying customer with no affiliation. Honestly I would rather go to Steam or Eros, or another Meet Company, but those are in the past now and we have to make do with what we have I guess.
Quote |