Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 39 underground
Thread: 39 underground
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2006, 05:08 AM
asialover
Cruiser

Hi brief encounter,

yes, the most costumer in these venues are Asians who like Asians, but not all. I like to see Asians different from there of Babylon. And when only a few of the Asians are interesting on a farang, it is ok for me. I am not a special looking farang, maybe a little special of my tall size 194 cm.
Farose i never visit, 39 i enjoying.
Ban Thai: easy to find from BTS Victory Monument station, good cabin-areas, sometimes long waiting for find a sex-partner, but at least enjoying.
Beach: from BTS Prakanog take a motorbike-taxi, the most drivers known the place, most young thais, sometimes hot action in the darkroom, every visit i am enjoy.
Chakran: easy to find from BTS Ari, not so enjoy for me, but many beautiful asians.
Cruising: some years ago i visit this place, not so easy to find, on my visit no asians who interesting on me.
GSM: go by expressboat to ratchawongse, from there a little walking, very mixed crowd, many orgies and exibitions, every time enjoing.
Heaven: a little bit difficult to find the building, more Asians who like Asians, best chance in the steamroom.
Mania: walking distance from BTS Chong Nonsi, sexy thais on sumo-night, enjoying.
The Door: best take a klongboat to the Mall Bankapi, from there walking (but about 20 Minutes) or taxi, mixed asians, naked nights, enjoying. The pool on the Mall is also a good place for looking nice guys.
At least Babylon Sauna: sex is guaranteed, everything ok.
How is Male Box Sauna and The Orion? This places i never visited.
Any other saunas worht a visit?
Quote |