Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Where Is The Very Best Xxx Bookstore In The Usa????
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2006, 08:04 PM
BlkJack94710
Cruiser

I love your spirit! I would love to go on a cocksuckers tour! When ever I travel to a new city I always look for a store.

I love cock, and love giving blowjobs to completion! Every time I suck cock, its my goal give this guy the best blowjob, ever! Big or small they all get the same great treatment.

It would be a gas to have a little competition to see how many and who gave the best head.

I really like the Nob Hill in SF (gloryholes and locking doors w/ a mix of straight & gay vids). They do hassle a bit but still worth the trip. I've hooked up with some really hot guys there. An endless parade of hot guys and nice dicks there.

In Berkeley/Oakland I like Hollywood books. This store attracts all kinds...Colege students (UC Berkeley), str8, bi, etc.. The boths hold 6!

For baths, I like Steamworks in Berkeley. Huge maze and lots of gloryholes. Weekends are so hot!

But the granddaddy of them all is Blow Buddies in SF. This is a cocksuckers paradise. I just love this place. When visiting SF this place is a must!! Check out there website for a calendar of events. (No I don't work for Blow Buddies) That's my two cents.
Quote |