Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bad hook up
Thread: Bad hook up
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2006, 11:16 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Dry Spell

OK, we all hit a dry spell now and then.

Desperation and loneliness are usual consequences thereof, but that's not always for the worst. We neither change nor re-invent ourselves for as long as everything is running just fine. So, why fix it, when it ain't broke.

So, breaking down is actually a good experience. Not just because you learned something new but also because you have got something to work on. Things to try, new people to meet, new places to go, whatever.

None of us here really knows what happened with your bad hookup and sure none of it is any of our business here. Yet, most of the guys here would agree that cruising ain't for faint-hearted guys. You have got to handle all kinds of guys and all kinds of situations. It simply comes with the territory.

I have learned to take it all in its stride. Yet, I am getting more alert and careful each time I get going. Nope, there is no velvet underground out there and you've got to recognize that, too.

Take care,

KD
Quote |