Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Where Is The Very Best Xxx Bookstore In The Usa????
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2006, 01:03 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

MGB, et. al.,

I've decided that I can no longer live without visits to bookstores. I have had the MOST INTENSE time I've ever had in my life just recently and have met some of the greatest dudes ever in bookstores during this trip to NY. I will be going to Tampa on a regular basis once I get back to Florida. Sawmill campground now and then, and Tampa Bay area for some late-night cruising adventures.

Can't believe how thrilling cruising has been lately. Bookstores simply are not the filthy, repulsive venues that so many folks make them out to be. ALL KINDS of dudes frequent these places. You can find someone for everyone and I am LOVING the attention.

When I went to the Gay Megaplex bathhouse, I also had a hotter time at the adjacent bookstore, getting several blowjobs there before getting a room at the tubs. However, I did hook up with two great dudes at the baths. One beefy fucker and I jerked off and kissed in the maze area while others watched, another guy came to my room for some fun. No one was using the gloryholes, though, which I found surprising. What was GREAT about the Megaplex baths was the staff and atmosphere in general. Well designed and decorated, and the clerk actually gave me a full TOUR of the place since I was a first-timer from out of town, showing me all the areas and various rooms I could rent. NICE!

Also, Tampa has a couple places that allow a single entry fee and the videos are free all night as long as stay on premises. Not all of them are like that, but there's a few. A great DIVE in the middle of downtown Tampa gives paper tokens which do NOT work in gloryhole booths so you have to use cash. However, this place is quiet enough yet busy enough to be just my style. Smoking lounge outside, too. Well worth a visit and the staff is always BEYOND friendly, making everyone feel welcome.
Quote |