Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bad hook up
Thread: Bad hook up
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2006, 01:08 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Hey, Sam:

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I've been away from CFS for a week or so, busy with actual cruising!

Wanted to add that having read your clarification... yeah, I've had a few encounters that made me feel like shit. Specifics don't matter much, but a recent example was the dude who said he couldn't handle "ass smell," making me believe my ass was rancid or something! This irked me for several days, but I knew my ass was squeaky-clean and I got over it. Have had others like that, too.

BUT... the majority of my cruising encounters are exceptionally positive. Most guys make me feel great about myself, and I do my very best to return the favor. It's always best if we both walk away happy.

Bottom line for me: men rock. Assholes exist and you can't always avoid them, but most dudes are genuinely good guys. Focus on the cool dudes and dismiss the jerkoffs; they aren't worth your time.

Take it easy.
Quote |