Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How to say no.
Thread: How to say no.
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2006, 09:06 PM
Sensual Guy
Cruiser

I guess you decided a reply was necessary.

You eventually did tell the guy, "[w]hile we may be in our 40s and a bit overweight, we are not desperate. Feel free to assume that if we don't respond we aren't interested."

While I agree he should have taken the hint, if you want to limit the age of the men you are interested in, why not take the time to say so in your original post. Since you did not, you could have sent a private message to the guy stating you were not interested. Instead, you sent a public response implying that one, or in your case a couple, would have to be desparate to consider having sex with him. I can only assume that his age prompted this reply.

Perhaps your next post should read two bears with an attitude looking for a mouth to feed. By the way, if one of you is 46, that's not the "early 40's."
Quote |