Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising for Men Massage in Bkk!!!
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2006, 01:47 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I have been past Jo's Salon (mentioned in TP's post near the top) a couple of times but never seen anyone out front I would fancy for a massage....and it is not in the sort of neighborhood where boys would be hidden out back. I mean, if they are there, surely they would be there to be seen. But then again, maybe I am just looking for an excuse not to make the first move! It's just that it doesn't have the look and feel of a gay (or straight) massage place...just a sparse barber shop. But then again, I rememeber a fine place in Manila on Aurora Blvd that wasa run-down barber shop...but as soon as you sat down and started having the haircut, several hot lads would appear from the inner woodwork and sit on the bench and vie(?) for your attention in the mirror. When the cutting was finished, you took the winning boy upstairs. But on Suksawat soi 14(sub soi 15 approx for those who intend to go try)..I am not so sure.
Quote |